VALESKA CASANOVA-CHACON ESQ.
Valeska Casanova-Chacon has over 16 years of experience handling Family Law related cases including uncontested and contested dissolution matter, time sharing, paternity, child support, alimony, guardianships and probate matters. Ms. Casanova-Chacon graduated from Florida International University with a Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice and from Saint Thomas College of Law with a Juris Doctorate Degree.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Probate and Guardianships
- Florida, 1999
- St Thomas University School of Law, Miami, Florida
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Business Law and Legal Ethics, Atlantis University
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Valeska Chacon, Attorney, 1999 – 2017
- Menendez Management, HR Director, 1986 – 2000
Pro Bono Activities
- Put Something Back