FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS WITH DECADES EXPERIENCE
The Law Offices of Patrick L. Cordero, PA Attorneys at Law, handles any type of family law matter in the state of Florida. Our practice includes equitable distribution matters, alimony, time sharing, relocation, child support cases, drafting and negotiation of prenuptial/post-nuptial agreements, modification actions and more.
We offer a no-obligation consultation. You can meet with our attorneys and they will determine if we can effectively represent you in your family law case. Call 305-445-4855 today to schedule a meeting.
We are attuned to the needs of our clients and committed to professional and ethical superiority in attaining excellent results. Whether it is a simple uncontested divorce or a complex disputed paternity matter, our law firm can help you achieve maximum results. We handle:
- Child support: In Florida, guidelines are used to determine child support payments. We review the guidelines and identify if there should be any deviation.
- Child custody:
- Parental relocation: If one parent needs to relocate, it could affect custody. We help parents with the legal process of relocating
- Prenuptial agreement: Sometime individuals choose to have prenuptial agreements drafted to protect assets or inheritance when entering into a marriage. If you are considering this, our attorneys will advise on drafting an agreement.
- Modifications: If a change needs to be made after your divorce settlement is finalized, we can help. this may include custody modification, child support modification or alimony modification.
- Divorce: We assist with all aspects of divorce, from mediation to high net worth divorce.
- Property division, alimony and more…